WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK
WITH A TEAM OF QUALITY PEOPLE THAT ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ADDING VALUE TO
- We are a fast growing speech pathology clinic in Belconnen
- We provide excellent work conditions
- We learn by networking with some of the top allied health professionals in Canberra
|Speech Pathologist – Full Time $75,000 – $100,000|
Eat Speak Learn is looking for a confident Speech Pathologist with great people skills to join our expanding team. We are passionate about giving Children with Speech, Communication and feeding difficulties a better quality of life through personalised therapy services.
We are NDIS registered, as a privately-owned family business our close-knit team provides a full range of speech pathology services based in Belconnen Town Centre.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
– If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
– If you are passionate about speech pathology and feel you would like to make a difference,
– If you are confident, driven and motivated,
– If you have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We are a values based organisation and this how we adhere to them
Empathetic – we understand the emotional and physical challenges of having a loved one diagnosed with speech pathology issues
Passionate – we are dedicated to helping our clients progress
Inclusive – we offer advice to everyone, not just clients and we involve the whole family during therapy sessions to help build relationships
Personalised – we know our clients well and recommend the most appropriate therapy based on their needs
Fun – we recognise therapy sessions may be hard for our clients and we want to keep the mood light and relaxing by having fun
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get regular mentoring and a structured professional development program and budget
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions including awesome renumeration and flexibility
- You get access to the best technology to do your job
- You get to work in a brand-new purpose-built clinic
Skills and Experience
- Eligible to be registered with or registration as a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Minimum Twelve months experience in a paediatric Speech Pathology role.
- Comply with Child Protection and Working with Vulnerable people legislation in the ACT.